Nobody likes sweeping or mopping the floor all the time, but that is why they are called “chores”- they are tiring and boring, nobody wants to do them, but they have to be done anyway, or else everything will look like a mess and will put everyone in the home at risk of diseases from dusts and microbes. Luckily, in this age, there are easier and faster ways to clean the floors and furniture in the home. Vacuum cleaners have been around for quite some time and it has greatly improved the cleaning experience in the household. Getting a vacuum cleaner can be tough as there are many brands and types of vacuums out there, but this article will give the top vacuums that work best on tile.
Bissel Powerfresh Steam Mop 1940
This vacuum works really well not just on tile flooring, but also on marble, stone, hardwood, and even carpets. Its steam feature effectively cleans smudges, germs and bacteria lying on the floor, which is great for people who like thorough cleaning. It is easy to use and very light weight, making it easy to maneuver.
- Very simple and easy to operate
- Simple assembly
- Very light weight
- Compact and easy to store
- The cord is shorter compared to other vacuum cleaners
Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Vacuum
The Shark’s DuoClean technology makes it work like magic on tile floors, carpets, and hardwood flooring. It features a bristle brush and a soft brush roll that helps clean carpets effectively. It also features LED lights on its floor nozzle for easy spotting of dust and debris. It is super light – only weighs about 4.6 pounds when converted into a handheld vacuum.
- Can be converted into handheld or full vacuum cleaner
- Packs more power than its older versions
- Comes with a wall mount for easy storage
- Has a pet multi tool for easy cleaning of pet hair
- The vacuum does not stand on its own when converted into a full vacuum cleaner
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum
One of the most known vacuum cleaners made by Eureka is the Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, and it is all for the right reasons. The vacuum cleaner is very versatile; it is not only great for tile floors but also for different areas in the home. It has a blower feature that can blow away debris for easy clean-up.
- 12-amp motor packs a serious suction for deep cleaning
- Blower features for dusts and debris
- Multi-surface cleaning tools for different purposes
Prolux Ion Battery Powered Stick Vacuum
The Prolux Stick Vacuum is packed with features that are sure to make cleaning easier and comfortable. The vacuum cleaner is battery powered, which means it could function without being plugged into a power source. It can also be converted into either a stick or handheld vacuum. It really works well with tile floors.
- Can be converted into handheld or full vacuum
- Micron Filters
- The downtime required for charging, however, it promises quick charging